1. Get mortgage-ready. The Olympia home buying market is heating up; getting you mortgage insures that you can act fast when you find that perfect Olympia house for sale. Make sure your credit is as strong as it could be.
2. Budget wisely (stay within your budget). Be aware of utility, maintenance and transportation costs to determine if a home isaffordable. Buying a house in the rural Olympia is great, just make sure you account for the commute cost.
3. Get the right mortgage. Fixed-rate mortgages offer payment certainty, while adjustable-rate mortgages frequently provide lower initial monthly payments, which could rise considerably over time.
4. Get help. Searching for a home over the Internet (Check out...http://www.housesforsalewa.com/) is one thing; actually going through the process and closing on a home without professional assistance is another.
5. Take your time. Buying a house in Olympia, WA is not a race. Moving too quickly because the "dream home" just came on the market could be the first of many mistakes. Take the time to obtain a home inspection, look over the neighborhood and investigate the school district.
5.1 Use Wes Neal to buy or sell Real Estate in the Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater and surrounding areas!!!
Investment Sales Specialist,
With Cutting Edge Technology